Audio Adrenaline Quotes
Here are some interesting things the guys have said about themselves and each other.
• "Sometimes I'd consider Bob being on the verge of nuts" - Mark
• "My favorite song is 'Lighthouse'.... if Led Zeplin didn't have Jimmy Page and they had Bodiddly, that'd be 'Lighthouse'" - Ben
• "Mark LOVES country music" - Will
• "I don't know why" - Bob (refering to Mark liking country music)
• "I heard the phrase 'Rock on Gertrude' and I was like 'wha...?' but then it was like, that's cool!" - Will
• "He tought Bill how to play bass about 7 years ago" - Bob, in 1995 refering to Barry
• "Mark's the most analitical of the group" ..... "Oh he'll drive you nuts!" ..... "He's trying to solve the world's problems through quotents and equations" - Will, Bob, then Will again.
• "That's not true!" - Mark, refering to the previous statement
• "Every week, he'd hang his new poems in the dorm and everybody would come by and read them..... that was some of the wierdest stuff I ever read" - Barry, refering to Bob
• "Check out these overalls!" - Barry, refering to himself in the PDA video
• "They made us look like little, uh, dweebs maybe?!" - Bob, refering to the people that did their wardrobe for the PDA video
• "They did what was, back then, an expensive video for our first video, and I hate it now" - Mark, refering to the PDA video
• "The man can do anything... I think he's gonna one day be a T.V. evangelist, or President" - Will refering to Bob
• "Play that guitar there Barry!" - Mark
• "Bob drives truck...he's not a very good driver. I think he drives by brail." - Will
• "I like Dwight Yokum and Stone Temple Pilots. I wanna start a band someday called Stone Temple Yokum." - Mark
• "He thinks he's lost it." -Will (talking about Bob's plane ticket when him and Mark took it.)
• "Look at them fingernails"- Bob one time at an autograph session when a friend of mine had painted her fingernails painted yellow.
• "Yes, but my brother doesn't" - Mark, when asked if he has tonsils. (Thanks to Rachel for this one)
• "BOB!" - Mark, when he noticed I was wearing a Bob the Tomato t-shirt.
• "Well, we have some dancers on order, but we just can't dance" - Ben, when my dad jokingly asked him why they don't have choreographed dance moves.
• "You're wet! Have you guys been jumping in puddles?" - Bob, when he put his arm around my friend for a picture and noticed we were wet because it had rained earlier.
• "We're all very different guys, and God somehow uses our differences." - Will
• "That would be Bob's brainchild." - Mark, about The Houseplant Song.
• "It's our rock opera." - Will, about The Houseplant Song.
• "My Mom says it's our best record ever." - Mark, about Underdog.
• "Knowdaverbs got nothing on you, Mac!" - Mark, to Mac Powell (Third Day) when Mac rapped "Jesus is Just Alright"
• "I went to sea world once" - Ben
• "My favorite video *smile* is PDA *laugh*" - Ben talking about the PDA video.
• "It looks like New Kids on the Block" - Ben talking about the PDA video.
• "We were stupid!" - Bob talking about AA in the PDA video, which he later corrected himself by saying that they were just young and nieve.
• "I landed on my butt, and I broke my tail bone." - Mark
• "And, Ben's FIRED cause he's a technical midget" - Mark
• "We rehired Ben, he's been trained a little further in technical wizardry" - Mark
• "Art. Good art. Good commercial art." - Mark talking about the Get Down video.
• "Seriously!" - Tyler in reply to what Mark just said.
• "DORK ALERT!" - Mark, refering to something that Bob said.
• "I'm hoping to win an oscar" - Bob talking about his wonderful acting in the Get Down video.
• "You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn!" Mark immitating what Gary Chapman said to him.
• "That's great! No wonder our record's doing so well
now!" - Tyler, upon hearing about the recent "Ben Cissell is missing"
• "It's very pretty there" - Ben, speaking of Spokane, WA which is his favorite place to visit while on tour.
• "Nutter Butters and Double Stuffs" - Tyler, speaking of his favorite thing to eat while on tour.
If you've heard the guys say anything funny, cute or just plain cool, send it to me and I will post it here.